Łukowska 1/ U-16 Street
phone 793 388 855
Oś Królewska 18B/ U-4 Street
phone 793 239 239
Recommendations and course
For the Patient
— Information for the Patient (or their caregiver)
before the first physiotherapeutic visit
Recommendations before a physiotherapeutic visit
- Please read the list of relative and absolute contraindications for physiotherapy treatment (download form)
- Please take a valid ID card with you for PESEL number identification.
- In the case of pregnant women and patients during oncological treatment, a written consent from a specialist doctor is additionally required.
- If you have any diagnostic tests, including for example X-ray, CT, MRI or ultrasound, please bring them to your appointment (this is not a necessary condition).
The course of the physiotherapeutic visit
- During the pandemic, the Patient is obliged to wear a mask (disposable pieces are available at the office).
- After entering the facility, hand disinfection is required and body temperature will be measured.
- The Patient is asked to complete the documentation: COVID-19 pre-qualification questionnaire, COVID-19 update questionnaire, printout with the Patient’s (or their caregiver’s) data, a list of contraindications to a physiotherapeutic treatment, declaration of consent to conduct the examination and read the GDPR information clause.
- Consultation with a physiotherapist: medical history, physical examination and analysis of additional tests provided by the Patient.
- Conducting functional tests by a physiotherapist relating to the conducted interview.
- The physiotherapist develops an individually tailored treatment plan choosing the most appropriate techniques, tools and intensity of work with the Patient.
- After the Patient accepts the proposed type of treatments and the planned duration of the therapy, the physiotherapist starts the procedure.
- Reservation of treatments can be made by phone or in person at the reception desk.
- When making a reservation, please provide your name, surname and telephone number.
- The services will be provided on a date agreed with the Patient and according to the therapy plan proposed by the physiotherapist.
- The day before the planned visit, the reception calls or sends a text message to the Patient to confirm the visit.
- If a visit is cancelled, please inform us at least 24 hours before the date of the procedure.
- If a visit is cancelled less than 24 hours before the visit, 50% of the cost of the visit will be added to the next one.
- It is possible to reschedule the treatment to another date, provided there are free dates available.
- Visits are paid according to the price list available on the website (Pricing)
- We accept payment by cash, telephone or credit card.
More information is available in the organizational rules at the facility.